Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Home Improvement: SuperGlue

So, you know on Home Improvement the classic joke that Superglue will stick your hands together? And Tim gets his hands glued together so bad the boys can't even pull them apart? And then when he touches anything else, it sticks instantly? I thought it was a joke! But it isn't! While it is a dramatization, I just fixed my shoe, and got some on my finger, and it was sticking to everything I touched! It was easy to pull it off, and it didn't hurt, but I was amazed at how quickly it stuck to something! And it won't come off my finger. It's not sticky since I washed it, but I can still feel the glue residue...It won't come off, I've washed my finger about three times now! It just surprised me that the old Superglue joke has some basis in fact...

No comments:

Post a Comment